The 2015 Ford F-150 is now available on dealer’s lots, so why are we suggesting that you buy the 2014? Because it’s a great truck! You can also pick it up for less than the 2015 model, and still get great features with enough left over to invest in something fun, perhaps new trailer. We’ve put together our top 5 reasons to buy a 2014 Ford F-150 so you can save some money and get a great Lakeland used Ford truck.
5. Comfortable and Quiet Ride: The 2014 F-150 offers a smooth ride and a comfortable cab. With plenty of cup holders, soft but supportive seats, clean lines, and a quiet interior, the ride in a F-150 rivals that of any luxury car you’ll find. It’s great for work and for family.
4. It’s Great for Nearly any Job: The base model V6 engine offers a towing capacity of up to 6,000 pounds. If that’s not enough, the larger engines can tow over 11,000 pounds. You can tow your kid’s homecoming float down Main Street, or haul a skid loader and all your other equipment to a job site. The F-150 is ready for whatever job you need it for.
3. Plenty of Model Options: Ford’s 2014 F-150 has an extensive collection of options. There are about 10 trim levels, 3 cab sizes, and 3 bed lengths to choose from. Whether you need a barebones truck for work, or if your taste leans a little more luxury while but still need a workhorse, then the F-150 has a model for you. There are also special edition models, like the Tremor or Raptor, that you can choose from.
2. Loaded with the Latest Technolog: Buying a 2014 model doesn’t mean you have to skimp on technology. The 2014 F-150 is loaded with all of the technology that makes life in a truck even easier. You can opt for the MyFord Touch interface with touchscreen and dual USB ports, or go for the automated dual-zone climate control. There are also upgraded stereo systems and headlights to consider. There’s certainly no shortage of cool gadgets in the 2014.
1. No Matter the Engine, You Can’t go Wrong: The number one reason to buy a 2014 Ford F-150 is that no matter which engine option you choose, it’s going to be quality. The base-level engine is a 3.7-liter V6 with over 300 horsepower. The twin-turbocharged EcoBoost V6 will get you 22 mpg while cranking out 365 horsepower.
We just can’t say it enough: the 2014 Ford F-150 is an amazing truck. For more Lakeland used Ford truck knowledge, browse the Gibson Truck World blog, or stop by Gibson Truck World and talk to one of our knowledgeable truck specialists.